Excellent evening from Maine wherever it was a wonderful autumn working day. My children experienced soccer follow, we rode our bikes, and I mowed the lawn for what was hopefully the previous time this 12 months. And right before bedtime tonight we have to get completely ready for my youngest daughter’s birthday get together that we are web hosting tomorrow. It must be a pleasurable working day. I hope that you have had a good weekend so much. These were the week’s most well-known posts:
1. My Current Major List of Equipment for a Variety of Classroom Online video Initiatives
2. The Writer’s Workshop – 29 Films That Can Help Students Enhance Their Crafting
3. A Excellent Choice to Quizlet
4. How to Come across TED-Ed Classes by Grade Amount
5. My Top rated 10 Tools for Social Reports Instructors and College students
6. A Good Position to Come across No cost Photos for College Initiatives
7. 5 Time-conserving Ways for Teachers to Use Technological innovation
I’ll Occur You!
50 Tech Tuesday Recommendations!
- Tea Useful Ed Tech Publication will come out each individual Sunday night/ Monday early morning. It features my favourite suggestion of the 7 days and the week’s most common posts from No cost Technological innovation for Lecturers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 43,000 subscribers observing my limited tutorial videos on a wide array of academic know-how equipment.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- Tea Free Technological know-how for Academics Facebook web page characteristics new and aged posts from this blog site all over the 7 days.
- If you happen to be curious about my life outside of schooling, you can abide by me on Strava.
This write-up at first appeared on FreeTech4Lecturers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been utilised devoid of permission. Showcased impression captured by Richard Byrne.